Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Hanging is too easy!! death by vise on the head!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Hanging is too easy!! death by vise on the head!

people keep saying this but nothing happens. What's the point if no punishment for them?

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Something a little antibiotic would have cured.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Antibiotics were founded 2 years after this. There was one anitbiotic founded in 1909 for syphillis. Sad.

(1) Show this thread

Fauci weaponizing vectors in dogs to infect humans? sure looks like it?

I'am JG1563,EG756,SG126 The Lion Of Jesus Christ, Spoken Revealed Truth, The Twin Flame Union, Well Planned And Premeditated, Lord of Light

‼️ No coincidence ‼️
Psalms 5:10
[10]Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.
Lion ❤️ 🙏 ❤️
#todaymessage
#GodWins
#loudandclear
#GODSPEED
#PeaceIsThePrice
#FightBack

HIM and ANY Govt, Corporate and ALL Others who DEMAND or MANDATE MASKS world wide!!!!!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

he is a demon

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

Ron Howard in a hyperflesh mask?

i printed the whole docs from CDC website..none of my bosses wanted to see it...go figure

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

💯‼️