Only people mentioned by @Tnsfno20 in this post can reply

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

In response Just Me... to her Publication

Why is ANYONE listening to the gaslighting, for-profit vaccine company CDC!!! For feckin real!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

ill bet the false report was front page and the correction burries in the paper.

with pcr test unable to distinguish between cv19, flu or cold how did they determine? i thought pcr test pulled by cdc.

But it served its purpose.
Meanwhile, how many people got vaccinated out of fear?
And how many children?

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

But can’t rely on the bogus tests so probably RSV type respiratory illnesses, etc etc. (And yet people still believe the ongoing crap 😩)

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

AND i AM SURE MOST TO ALL WERE ASYMPTOMATIC WITH A FALSE POSITIVE

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

They seem to have a hard time counting. They make it much harder than it should be. With elections too. I wonder why peoole dont trust them