Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

Sure would like to see it start

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

This explains why the coward fascists govts have sold us out - Feeding the beasts underground with our children.

https://rumble.com/ve3yjx-whistleblower-reveals-reptilian-threat-in-1994.html

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

Yes agree. We have some friends who (she) doesn't like Trump and I like to kid her about it. So I bet her when this is all over said and done, she will like Trump. HA! She can't stand it but I know she will eventually come to appreciate what he and the military have done.

It amazes me every day. I feel so blessed. 🙏

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

🙏🏾🙏🏾Thank you all. Every single one of you.
You helped to literally save my life and reconnect me to God. You filled in the dots for me. I wll never ever forget this time, and I am every day so grateful that I am part of the solution and not the problem🙏🏾🙏🏾

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response james wafer to his Publication

Amen!🙏

(1) Show this thread

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

✅👊🏻💥
WWG1WGA 😘

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

ThanQ you The Honor is all mine to you & to all of us 🦅💖