Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

What is this Nana is seeing from ppl on twit wit about ships coming to take us to a new Planet similar to Earth and ppl arguing about which ships to get on saying some are evil & will be taking ppl to prison planets?
This bullshit is confusing ppl.
Yes there are gigantic ships, I have been in the garden of one of them, but my understanding is that we have already taken out the Reptilians and Dracos from our system and taken control of the only portals large enough for ships to come thr??
What do you fell hun?

Pleiadians, Lyrans and Adromedans decided they could develop both synergistically. I am happy to disclose they are the star family I am riding this ascension out with. I recall the article said Sirus B was hosting the New Earth. That made me laugh and dismiss the entire article. Alcyone is the Great Central Sun hosting this planet's ascension, our solar sun star being in the Pleiades star system we are HOME right here and booting evil out. I am referring to Andromedans from the constellation, not the galaxy. Our human star family is Lyran, Andromedan, and Pleiadian. Sirians Contributed a sizable amount of genetic material AFTER the fall. Their contribution was not in the Original Source Code Blueprint for the Tara Star Human, the Biblical creation of humans by God, who worked through the Elohim.. Consider the image in this post that aroused the question in you. They dying earth is more of a dissolving earth and it is being diluted, some use the term " collapsed" into the cont-

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it