Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

What is this Nana is seeing from ppl on twit wit about ships coming to take us to a new Planet similar to Earth and ppl arguing about which ships to get on saying some are evil & will be taking ppl to prison planets?
This bullshit is confusing ppl.
Yes there are gigantic ships, I have been in the garden of one of them, but my understanding is that we have already taken out the Reptilians and Dracos from our system and taken control of the only portals large enough for ships to come thr??
What do you fell hun?

This may take 5-6 comments worth of text. So be expecting more to follow. I recall reading what you are referring to about the ships heading to a "new earth" around Sirus B. I will not be going anywhere near Sirius B nor would I advise anyone to get on a ship to Sirus B. They are the ones who loaned their knowledge of genetic manipulation to the Annanuaki who used it to tool humans down to a slave race. I know there are ethical Star People from the Sirus star system, however, at large, the ones involved with human affairs are more left-brain than right and more in the brain than in the heart. What ethics they practice are for logical reasons moreso than ones of compassion/fellow feeling. Those that want to help humans come into their sovereign power find humans very frustrating and confusing to work with. They decided at one point technological advancements offered them better security against races such as the Draco. Cont-

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it