Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

WeGo Account -> wego.social/CL420 Twitter Account (yes, still alive :P) ->https://twitter.com/High2Fly1

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

only 37 People were put to death at the Nuremberg Trials, most of the evil people, specially the ones with the most influence didn´t get killed(Like Hitler and a lot of Scientists now working for NASA) The First Nuremberg Trials were quite a shit show where only the obvious where put to death.... hope the second one won´t be as bad.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Civl War Lincoln locked up 300 Journalists.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Correct, but Obama passed an EO where the news can legally deceive the public.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

posted this months ago and FB just jailed me today I’m sure for veritas vid. 😂

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Hellow Maddow! Anderson Cooper? what is in the family pool?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sySlY1XKlhM

Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesRaindrops Keep Falling on my Head · B.J. ThomasThe Very Best of B.J. Thomas℗ 2011 Drew's EntertainmentReleased ...

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

"𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙎𝘼"

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

A noose is reusable and non toxic so it's a Green New Deal for death.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

how about the media that helped with the lies

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

coming to newsroom near you

As they should be!

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Indeed they were. Indeed.