Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Maybe we can create a deck of cards to make each one of the NWO sweethearts famous.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I guess that is why he is not wearing his multi color circle NWO pin.
He couldn't see. Oh Lord do we have a real mess in aisle 10.

🤡🤡🤡

In response Vicki Null to her Publication

Funny how Google tried to hide it . . . here you go. To me, if you are a loyal American, you don't end up on their listor website.

https://www.weforum.org/people/elise-stefanik

Moral Decay exists. Believe✝️✡️Conservative values. Talk radio vet' write from the heart! END PC! NO NWO/Globalism! #MAGA #WWG1WGA♌️

In response Vicki Null to her Publication

V O M I T !!!

(3) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Mwaaaahahaha!

We need more blind Crenshaw memes!

NOT TOO SOON!

Well done!

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

From our beloved il Donaldo😁🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

👁️😄

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

😁💥

(1) Show this thread