I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Sooo Is it just me

Or is it weird that NOT One of the Conservative Republicans have peeped a single Word on Mike Lindell & his findings on the voter fraud

NOT ONE …

Not a word from ANY of them

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Like I wrote on a mailer and that came about a week ago soliciting donations for the GOP: "You'll never get another dime from this household. The GOP does NOT represent me. You're all frauds!!!"
And they are. I do believe the GOP controls the left. We're led to believe we have 2 parties. We do NOT. We have ONE. The greatest illusion for freedom you've ever seen. You have one side that fell off the cliff already and the other side ACTING like they're trying to save the country. They're ALL BOUGHT AND PAID FOR.

Only people mentioned by @CarmindaC in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carminda Camara, click on at the bottom under it