“Whoa they tried a cyber insurrection at the symposium and got busted!”

RedPillPharmacist

Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

I don't know what else to say to Mike except we see what you are doing for us and America. Thank you, you are not alone we are with you

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

POOR MIKE LOOKS SO TIRED

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

He does and to add to exhaustion, he was attacked by his hotel room.

(1) Show this thread

Did we expect any less? Pray.

Nightwatch is up.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Glad Mike's team was ready for this. Now let's see what our worthless current government does with this cyber attack info.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Flushing out the fake MAGA bad actors into the light.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

wow, this is really sad

Seems like RSBN's Rumble Channel is being attacked today. While watching the symposium on the RSBN Rumble Channel this morning, the vid went black and looped. It started up after I exited and then started it up again. Did this every 10-15 seconds. Finally, I got tired of the looping and am listening on my computer on frankspeech.com

Checked the other Rumble channels I subscribe to and the only one that looped like that was RSBN.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

similar to yesterday for me

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

#TRAP 🤔

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

First thing that came to my mind after watching this was this was a sting operation or a part of one.

Genius, pure genius.

In response John Atkison to his Publication

agree

(1) Show this thread