Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Praying for Mike and all Patriots that God protects them and keeps them safe at all times.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

The LEFT never changes its tactics! This is precisely what the KKK did to rout out those Whites who supported Civil Rights activity in the 50's and 60's; the Nazis did the same using their brown shirts for infiltration.

If someone breaks into a home, it would be wonderful if Patriots are able to take full advantage of the 2nd Amendment!

books, painting, walks in nature

The bastards, I hope Mike can get some good guardians now?

Praying for Mike and his family as well as all the other brave patriots and their families. 🙏

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙏💖

God bless him, he has really taken on a huge responsibility! I hope he is ok and will be safe!! We have a lot of evil out there!!

LORD WATCH OVER THESE WARRIORS

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

many prayers for mike and his families protection🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Im praying for all these very brave and courageous patriots. Thank you all for fighting for us. So sorry there has to be threats, attacks and physical violence. God Bless you all!!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻