Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Dear Lord, please hear our prayers. May all of your angels surround him every day and may he always feel our love and support.

Freedom loving Patriot, God is in control, MAGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

a true American hero! 🥰

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Jesus in your Nane please protect Mike Lindell Amen

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏

Only followers of this user (@__TrustThePlan) can see their posts

🇺🇸🐸WWG1WGA🐸🇺🇸 #SAVEOURCHILDREN Fight like a Flynn👊🏼 Perm banned fb, Instagram, tic toc

Yes for me👍

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes

(2) Show this thread

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

hero’s come through God. thank you Mike

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lord we ask for your mighty army of angels to protect and cover Mike Lindell and his family as well as all patriots exposing the darkness to bring TRUTH to light, In Jesus name!!!!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

What a warrior of God!
Shaking, still standing...
Telling the Evil out there
"We are not going to stop!!!🔥"
God bless him🙏

force a lui 🙏🌿

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

🕊✨🙏

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Almighty Father protect Mike and his family and keep them all safe along with the Patriots fighting for our FREEDOMS here and across the WORLD!! Thank you Father that thou has heard us, we are grateful for Your LOVE and PROTECTION, ALWAYS!!❤️🙏

Amen