From DTwizzle on Telegram-
Listen very carefully, at about the 15 sec mark, someone says “Joe Biden’s in custody”😳

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

BTW it wont play.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

hmm, it plays for me... I'll try sending again in this message

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

BYedun is dead and has been for awhile. what you see are actors or clones.

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

the media has been shut down on this.. lol they sure don't want anyone knowing this...

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

No they don’t!!😂

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

🙏🏼🙏🏼 I hope that it's PUBLIC...because I doubt mainstream media would even attempt to cover, they'll do their best to make it go away.

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

🤞sure hope they’ll release info on this!! and WHO was talking??!!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Jan 21, 2018 2:28:00 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
A WEEK TO REMEMBER.
Q

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

😁👍💥💥💥🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread