Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

fyi, no tests today so far where I am in Florida on TV or cell

Dominion employee wiped years of log files and left only 3 remaining log files.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

wife got on car radio mom did on tv
no phones (iphones)

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

microsoft is forcing a computer update right now

deep state is suppressing with big tech

ahh desperation 🤣

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

I just checked my cell and my state and local alerts was turned off, so I fixed it. I think it happened with the latest phone update.

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

I just ckecked mine after reading your post. My state and local were off as well.
its been at least since early spring that i had been making sure mine were all on. But my phone did an auto update several times, even overrode my denial of it. So after several updates the alert setting area sure has changed..its like they are doing this on purpose. which tells my brain we're so close.

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

yes, me too. they changed other things I had to fix the day afterwards, but I did not think to check my cell for state and local alters, but it is fixed now. Next update I will check it afterwards.

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Mine state and local were also turned off.🤨 Did you get this on your tv?👇🏻👀

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Have Faith to her Publication

No mine only lasted a few seconds and my tv went black and had to turn it back on

Mine went black too…😂🤣duh, took me awhile to realize it was just my cable had turned off, not tv.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @rAnnbci in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Have Faith to her Publication

My tv shut down i had to turn it back on but it has done that twice now must be something wrong with the tv .