Hubby had 2 virtual doctor appts today. 1st doc accepted my stance on the shot and offered to answer any questions at any time. I appreciated that attitude. The 2nd doctor went immediately to inflicting guilt for my anti shot stance and asked intrusive questions as to why I feel the way I do. I responded only that it was religious reasons and did not get defensive, only because it was hubby's doc. For anyone else:#1- it's none of your fucking business why I won't get stuck.#2 - I allow my hubby to make up his own mind, free will #3 - research on registered medical patents by Astra zenneca was given the number 060066 sponsored by Bill Gates 🤔 #4 - I do NOT trust a human to fuck with my RNA, which the shot does. It plants a protein that invades your cells.#5 - I trust my immune system that God gave me and I am cautious to not expose us to sick people, smart anyway.#6 - when it's your time, it's your time. I REFUSE to succumb to the fear mongering. The cabal is doing everything it c

Only people mentioned by @Spiritalker53 in this post can reply

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Tina Smith to her Publication

It's becoming more and more apparent that our own government is cabal. It's time to take action.