πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈYesterday 8-10-21, Ezra A. Cohen posted 2 videos
on his Telegram channel.

His written post read:
β€œThose who know can’t sleep.”

I’m sorry to say I listened to 10 seconds of the first video
& deeply regret it.
I understand why Ezra posted it but I cannot post it.
It’s too awful, horrific, heart-crushing.

It is the sound of children being tortured for adrenochrome.

I don’t need to see photographs from the D.U.M.B.S
or videos of torture
but if anyone needs to see or hear it to believe it
Ezra’s Telegram channel has 2 brief videos of it.

https://t.me/EzraACohen

...Those [good] who know will not rest
until those responsible are held accountable.
Nobody can possibly imagine
the pure evil and corruption out there.
Those you trust are the most guilty of sin.
Who are we taught to trust?
If you are religious, PRAY.
πŸ‘‰ 60% must remain private [at least] – for humanity.
These people should be hanging. πŸ™

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

MERCY LORD! We KNOW You have a plan to bring Truth and Justice because Your Children all over Your Earth (Psalms 24) have been calling out for it! We KNOW this demonic treatment of the :least of these is something You said You hate!! For it would be better for these who cause a little one to stumble, to have a millstone around their necks and then cast into the Sea, than to harm them!

Because we have been carrying the weight of this for years(!), I have no pity for those who will be executed (and those who already have been) for their defiance of You and lack of common decency toward fellow Mankind! Their deeds are wretched and in the realm of the highest of Evils(!), whose stench have reached up to Your Heavens!

Raise your Scepter! Let Your Will Be Done! and while You are in the midst of it, would You sound a Giant-Alarm Clock and Awaken the rest of the sleeping sheep who remain in a drunken stupor from the 'wine of the world'? It's time!... THIS, I/We humbly pray in Jesus'

Magnificent, powerful prayer, Alexis.
And so it is πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ’ͺπŸ™ŒπŸ’₯

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

AMEN!!! God knew we would NEED these Words,, from the time when Paul wrote them down, BUT Surely, especially, in the Tine of the Last of the Last Days! Great. All Knowing God, He remains!

A Mega Cool Pic! Swiping it...

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

LOL!! I'm happy for people to swipe my GIFS!
I love making them for all πŸ˜ΉπŸ™πŸ’“

(1) Show this thread