Well well, another one to add to my boycott list. 💩

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Get in line and have them make your sandwich and then ask if they are requiring proof. If so walk away and leave them with an wasted order.

You know, you can be fined $10,000 for violating HIPPA. Asking for someone's covid passport is akin to asking their covid status which is private information. Someone should call Subway's bluff.

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Alas, I still think of them as the 'yoga mat' sandwich company and haven't eaten there in almost a decade. They wouldn't notice if I boycotted their product. 😂

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

Pass the boycott along to others so they become aware. 🐸

(1) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Alas, I still think of them as the 'yoga mat' sandwich company and haven't eaten there in almost a decade. They wouldn't notice if I boycotted their product. 😂

Bye Bye Subway

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I just had lunch at the one in our small town, everyone is enjoying themselves, talking, and visiting, no masks nothing.. So its not all of them.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

It's probably on the way...

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Is this Subway's nationwide policy or just on one store?

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Yeah, he's in Camp Cupcake now. I hope he learns not to drop the soap! 😸

(1) Show this thread

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

Stopped supporting that business when they hired a pedophile as their spokesperson. We won't even discuss the anti-American spokesperson they have now.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

fake tuna fish, researchers dont know what it is but it dont contain tuna.

In response michael griggs to his Publication

Ha, I haven't heard that one. It wouldn't surprise me though! 😸

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

🤮Their sandwiches are lousy anyways!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

there service sucks now!!! listen to lead verbally abuse new hires!???
No subway for me!