Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

i used to think so too. but its not him. He used to lead s government agency though.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

His legs aren't long enough.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

Nope.

Juan O Savin accidentally outed himself recently.

Obviously not JFK JR.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

ITS NOT EVEN WAYNE WILLITT , JUST USING WAYNES PAST PERSONAL INFO HE MUST BE DEAD, I KNEW WAYNE

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. God. Family. Country. 4,10,20. WWG1WGA

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Been thinking this for awhile, but his voice is very different (tone, deepth and sometimes raspy) could be because he is beyond EXHASTED saving our world from Satan's take over. And his pants always look baggy? JFK Jr. most handsome, brillant man, and a extremely SHARP dresser... of my generation (1 year apart). I cried for days and days when he tragically passed away! I felt the same way about Princess Diana!💞

i dont think so personally.......you think jfk has time to do daily podcasts when hes suppose to be saving the world.....plus some shows he goes on are rel screwballs......he babble for an hour and doesnt say much.....plus he accidentally showed his face but youre entitled to your views

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response reaper myer to his Publication

The face was a mask
The voice is the give away
Not jfk

(1) Show this thread