Real Biden with terrorist Renegade after hiting the pipe on our tax payer $$.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Stoned out of their mind

I love God, I love my family, I love this great country of ours! I follow back! Let's make America great again!!! I miss POTUS Trump!

There is something wrong with Biden's eye in this picture and that guy with him looks eerily like Obama

I love God, I love my family, I love this great country of ours! I follow back! Let's make America great again!!! I miss POTUS Trump!

There is something wrong with Biden's eye in this picture and that guy with him looks eerily like Obama

Patriot, Boston Terrier Lover, Mom, First time Grandma , Maga, I can do all things thru Christ who Strengthens me

they both make me sick =/ PAIN Coming soon!

Mom of two beautiful little girls. Argentinian, Idealist. Love is the goal. on twitter @paulareichel1

look at Bidan teeth. They dont look the same as de picture that you posted before (the one vibing Jim Carrey)

Biden to barry

621311 [THEM]

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication

How many of them are still alive?

(1) Show this thread

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they want to throw up looking at this picture of 400 lbs of disgusting flesh?