Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are. No Dms/ not looking to hook up. ♈️sun♌️rising♓️moon♒️Venus

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

this ones teeth are different from the fake president joe we see on tv...

Blessed to be alive, aware and participating in this amazing unfolding of the truth of freedom. Standing strong!

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

I am having a hard time with this. i could see the rheumatoid of his fingers' joints when he was sitting there "signing" EO. Jim does not have these.

I still think this is Bill Hader, an amazing impersonator who can speak in a matching voice.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

def got the smile

Conservative, focused on faith and family. Proud momma and Trump is my president! TRUTH: @blubeemergrl

if it is Jim Carrey, he's having fun purposely creating the bloopers to make it really look like dementia joe

Ok, this is blowing my mind-- had been thinking for a while we're in the movie The Truman Show where nothing is real and the joke's on us, but since seeing the Oval office set, I started thinking we're WATCHING The Truman Show and Bidan is Truman!! Remind me who played Truman...

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

I’m sure Jim just played Joe on SNL , just replaced in December 🤔

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

The Mask would fit this show. i saw a thing on twatter about Jim Cary yesterday and i thought about how his neck looked so long, skinny, and old. Exactly like this! EXACTLY!

In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication

same teeth too it seems!

(1) Show this thread

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

FAKE teeth.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

creepy as all get out

🗣special education advocate and whistleblower🔥retired🔥Patriot🔥Digitalfootsoldier🔥

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

that is an understatement!

(1) Show this thread

funny thats what JFK Jrs telegram said today

In response MAIN WRECKER to his Publication

wow! so many anons said he was assasinated for treason. ans referred POTUS saying "Joe is shot in the head" and "Joe has been different lately. slower than before," etc. that was way before Jan 6th. Thoughts?

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot!! God Bless our Military!!!

🤔

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Is it real or is it green screen??? KEK

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

🤔Now that you mention it.

Truth Seeker ,Don't take no shit from anyone, All American cowgirl!!

sure the shit looks like him😳

do you know who I think he looks like sometimes when he is talking or especially when he was looking at the Lincoln Memorial? Captain Pikard, not sure if his real name in real life but he looks like him with the facemask laid over top...

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

OHHHH 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Jim Carry's shoulders tons wider than biden's he cannot be the one standing or sitting there talking to the press.

He sucks and I always thought he was a little too weird.

In response jana bosak to his Publication

eww what is that in his neck? just saw that

(1) Show this thread

"It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life." ~Elizabeth Kenny #DigitalSoldier #FightBack #WWG1WGA #MAGA

I was just thinking this yesterday! he is great at doing other peoples voices! but isn't he anti-trump???

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

carrey is a narcissistic, hateful, low talent cunt. he & Kathy Griffin, Bette, dinero, streep & the rest of the HWood scum deserve a specific form of punishment. we can start with public Humiliation.

Is this a recent photo because wow that does look like Jim Carrey

I’m not here to be hit on ... js

In response Punk Patriot to his Publication

right you cant unsee it now 😂❤️😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Holy Hell! I'm catching that vibe👀

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

I was just telling a friend that yesterday...

lets do a rundown of his movies..ill go first.
The Mask 😂🤣😂

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

In response Leah Johnson to her Publication

liar liar😂

(1) Show this thread

he is a Great Actor 😉❤️