All the things happen within the stock market is no coincidence..

#EndGame
Game Stop
#AMC
"You're watching A Movie"
Kodak
Lights, Camera, ACTION

There is more that has A Lot of meaning on why it all is happening as it is. All i will say is, God is in complete control.
It Really is almost over.#StunTheWorld

Only people mentioned by @ShaneBrowning in this post can reply

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Shane Browning to his Publication

nice connect the dots thank-you sometimes it's so obvious!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot Power! 🐸 Truth is light...God has won.💥 His great reveal will be SO beautiful! 🌏

God is great, isn't He? Whoop, whoop! We will know when we know, and thank you for helping to guide us all through it.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

Ko-dak!
I have vintage Kodak 🙂

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication

I still have the circular disks from the 80s! 😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

🙏

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Is Kidak part of the shirt scandal as well? I figured it was one of the legit ones🤷🏼‍♀️

My KODAK was doing great but I sold everything I had as I was using Robinhood. I got in with KODAK a while back with thoughts of new tech in mind then Trump pardoned a man named KODAK. I chose to buy several oz of silver this morning rather than mess with the stock market since I am not that knowledgable. Just a single mom hoping to have a little for a rainy day.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response IamQ soRU to her Publication

where do you buy your silver?

(1) Show this thread

Black and Yellow

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

Shane, thank you for all that you have done to bring us through this and help us understand it all. Blessing

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

missed you since the purge, glad you made it here!

Mom of two beautiful little girls. Argentinian, Idealist. Love is the goal. on twitter @paulareichel1

Hi Shane! Im very glad to see you here!

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

Pretty awesome observations!