Greetings Marti,

Things that are happening in Canada are really tight lipped. Rest assured that there is lots of military activity happening. Have had reports of military aircraft flying in several areas of Canada making several trips. Also with the lock downs that are happening in some provinces it is my opinion that they are happening to keep people inside to be safe as there is some sort of military action happening in that area or province. An example is Australia that is in a major lock down as they are taking out the Pine Gap DUMB/Tunnel which is a major one.

Have a great day!
Pete

This is the new list. Also we are now 78% cleaned up in Canada including tunnels, DUMBs and flipping the government.

Canadian DUMBS as of June 2020 - Y= under White Hat control; N= under Black Hat control:

N – Banff, AB – Banff National Park – Program IBIS and Project Mannequin

N – Calgary, AB – under the entire city

N - Cold Lake, AB/SK – Lies equally under both provinces. Co

Only people mentioned by @MartiMcFly in this post can reply

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

In response Marti McFly to her Publication

N – Montreal, QC – Goes under half of Lake Ontario. Entrances in Montreal under Mt Royal, Oratory of St. Joseph and The Underground Shopping Centre.
Y – Ottawa, ON – Under the entire city. Entrances are from Rideau Centre and the Parliament Building.
N –Toronto, ON – There is an expansive “city” underneath the entire city of Toronto with an entrance at Gerrard and Church streets. They are doing high energy experiments using magnets and there are a lot of accidents in this area above ground as a result of what is going on below ground. These tunnels are very old and there are Native American legends that talk about them from way back.
Y – Maschouce, QC –
N – Rene Levasseur Island, QC –
N – Saskatoon, SK – Under the city. The Saskatoon DUMB is still being worked on as there are lots of nooks and crannies but the main part with the Weapons of Mass Destruction and children is cleaned.
N – Brooks Range, YT – Lake Schwatka areaY – Hanes Junction –
YT – taken out March 28, 2020N – Ric

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

In response Marti McFly to her Publication

Y - Vancouver & Vancouver Island – Lies under the entire Island and entrances are in Vancouver, Nanaimo and submarine entrance from Port Alberni – MK Ultra mill, child trafficking hub for Canada for transfer of children from WA state up, into and down out of Canada.

N - North Bay, ON Canadian Forces Base - 200 ft below surface

Y – Point Lepreau, NB – nuclear facility

N - Wabani Iron Ore Mines, NFLD –

Y – Goose Bay Airport, Labrador – Labrador Military Museum entrance and another entrance at an abandoned sand pit 29 miles north

N – Northwest Territories – Nahanni Valley – spans 250 square miles under the MacKenzie Mountains.

Y – Halifax, NS – taken out during hurricane Dorian

Y - Great Lakes Triangle – This base is one of the world’s largest going under all of Lake Superior and much of Lake Michigan and part of Lake Huron. This connects both from Michigan and Chicago.