Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Remember, just because someone is a Democrat, does not mean that they sacrifice young children and worship satan.

Some Democrats have good hearts and have been misled just like all of the misled Republicans.

I have a buddy who is a good person at heart but a rabid democratic, who doesn't yet realize he has been fooled into supporting everything he's against. I've tried to wake him without success and in the end begged him to get more sources for his news to save our friendship. He's extremely intelligent but relys on the NYT for all his news, which I can't believe someone soo smart could do. I just pray he can recover from the cognitive dissonance once all is revealed as well as opted out of getting the mRNA gene manipulating shot. 😔

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JoeQSmithers in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joe Smith, click on at the bottom under it