#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening
🙄
Does anybody else wish this movie had a fast forward button?
asking for a friend...

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I feel like this is one of those movies with a horror cliffhanger. "to be continued" next scheduled air date 8 years in the future.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Shadows Owner to his Publication

oh God, no!!!
but I think you may be right.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Well, I guess there should be one for those who want one... or they could take a nap until the big finish.

As for myself, I'm having the time of my life! I've waited more than 50 years to see this whole stinking pile of shyte dragged out from under the rug & I've been hushed up every time I spoke out about it, but no more!

People I quit talking to 20 years ago are suddenly calling people I know, trying to get my phone number... LOL I don't give my number out!