QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Not many people are aware of their Strawman. I've known about mine for a couple of decades, so I killed it dead and ghosted. Only recently did I pull it out of the grave, reinvented my legal fiction, I know what it is so it cannot hurt me. But many don't. Found this little beauty on you toob a few months back. Don't be fooled by the upbeat cartooniness- the subject is deadly serious. We were all born into bondage, but this is about to change in the world. We are at a turning point to have our God given rights and freedoms restored. God bless Trump and the Patriots
https://www.youtube.com/wat

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Darcy_Bachand in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication

E-clause maybe the tops in the world to take control of the legal name, as well teaching people law.
Chris Hallett was possibly recently assassinated.
Chris Hallett had a mandate from a fifth circuit court judge, basically say that Chris knows the law the judicial branch can no touch him, Chris had created standing above in the executive branch.
Chris hallett working with the DOD???
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK42azaVrSdD4E-v6FffRfg/videos

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Wow, that's an impressive volume of videos. Have to be honest, never heard of E-Clause before. I came by my knowledge of this topic before any of these platforms with info at your fingertips were available, just a free spirit searching for sovreignty in a rigged system. The law of synchronicity put things in my path, such as the works of free thinkers like Robert Menard, and Mary Elizabeth Croft.To think: soon this will be coming to an end, and most people were unaware of it to begin with.Soon they will see how much better life can be,when we are freemen upon the land once again,the abundance

(1) Show this thread