Cuomo has resigned. πŸ•ΆπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! πŸ’–πŸŒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
This is progress folks! Chins up, we're on our way.

Woo hoo Shlomo is done.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Not good enough. A first step - now for the rest.. On another note, I saw that Grassley voted for the insane Infrastructure bill? Thought we were supposed to trust Grassley?

Un lien-able rights; bestowed by the living God, the father.

take murphy with ya

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Out but not down TOO BAD. IT'S NOT OVER CUOMO

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

We don't need his sorry evil ass in there for another two weeks either.. GTFO NOW!

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

Distraction, Distraction, Distraction!!
The "Evil Ones" will stop at nothing to Distract from
"Lindell's Symposium" and the Various State Audits!!
This Will Run most of the Week, and if This Doesn't work, we can expect all manner of "False Flags"!!
Keep Your Heads on a Swivel, and If You See Something, Say Something. and Document it if at all Possible!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Cuomo has been doing what he was told to do recently in order to have life in prison instead of death Nana thinks.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I am not thinking there will be any deals for him. He murdered thousands. Crimes against humanity is punishable by death. He has been left for slaughter. Just my opinion. πŸ™‚

(1) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

πŸ˜‚

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

what platform is major patriot posting on? i cant find my fave anons anymore!

(1) Show this thread

They have known for weeks he was going to resign, they just held off announcing it until it could be used to their advantage. Desperately trying to distract from the symposium. Like Rahm Emmanuel said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste"🀑What an incredibly well timed "vacation" for his little brother Chris, tooπŸ‘πŸΌ

They have known for weeks he was going to resign, they just held off announcing it until it could be used to their advantage. Desperately trying to distract from the symposium. Like Rahm Emmanuel said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste"🀑What an incredibly well timed "vacation" for his little brother Chris, tooπŸ‘πŸΌ

all a distraction! focus electiins. mike lindell cyber symposium in RSBN seems to work best.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts