BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

😱 I have never seen this full blast before... ⚡️✨👍🏼 #LightItUpTeam

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Confirmation we have reached the threshhold of awakened souls needed to expediate the change. No going back! 🙌🏼
#GodWins
#BeTheLight

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but i have never understood the pictures above?? what exactly does that mean?

It’s a scientific measure of the planets electrical field. The surges of light happens when vibes are high (mass meditations) and during solar flashes (divine intervention- I believe). This inpouring of light shakes the resonance of the planet and helps reveal truth. The cabal has tried to dim the light for thousands of years and remove us from our natural state of love. They’ve changed the frequency of our music, poisoned our foods, flouridated our water etc.) The more the masses ground in nature, in love frequency the quicker the entire planet vibrates and dis-ease and disconnect cannot be maintained. Our intuition (pineal gland) awakens.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TamIAM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hertz SoGood, click on at the bottom under it