okay, this is my first out on a limb post. lol.
I am a photographer/creative by trade & i was messing around w/photos of our dear friend Veronica from the peoples bridge.
i know some people have said "Oh, that's Marilyn Monroe.' So i laid over V's photo vs Marilyn's and it just wasnt jiving. Later I was thinking about all the other departed souls that will be making their return (hopefully soon!) and i saw a tweet by@frogman5326 about Princess Diana....and i dont know what really happened to bridge these gaps, but, well, this is what i came up with. ♥️ What do you think? 🥰🤗🤯🤷🏽‍♀️

Only people mentioned by @mamalotsoftots in this post can reply

Love God, family and country❤️🇺🇸Trump is my President. God is in control😇I trust the plan. It’s always been about saving the children😩

In response Sarah Lou to her Publication

I think V is to short to be Di. But I will add that I think V and MJF are bro and sis. There ears are very similar excluding the earlobes. I have thoughts on who they could be but I need to dig more🤔

Blessed to be alive, aware and participating in this amazing unfolding of the truth of freedom. Standing strong!

From what I understand, the ears are one of the keys to making a match.

Personally I really dont see it. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think V is much older than our Princess Di.

I saw the post by Frogman too... and I think you might be onto something here!

Wife 💍 Mom ❤️ American 🇺🇸

thats wild!