This is about one of the MOST SICK things I’ve EVER seen. The Office of the POTUS has been DISGRACED beyond measure…

Trump is going to need a team of full-time exorcists to cleanse the White House from this level of FILTH before he comes back. Absolutely REVOLTING. 🤮🤮🤢🤢

Please, use this video as a red pill. It should prove to be super effective…

https://t.me/QAnonJohn17/12270

Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

French Cdn Patriot, Trump's & QRD's missions supporter, LightWarrior. Liberation of Humanity. + Telegram - Truth Social - GAB - Parler

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

Well, I heard the WHite House will be demolished, same as many satanic monuments and dams.

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

The White House needs to be burnt to the ground, after the Biden administration has left. And D.C. should be flooded!

Now you know why Melania Trump our FLOTUS had to have a priest go through the White House and bless it inside and outside before she would step foot inside the building. Melania is the most heavenly beautiful woman I have ever seen.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

They (BIDAN & freaks) aren't even in the White house. It's been dark since the REAL President (TRUMP) left.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

This is disgusting, insane, and pathetic. God help us all.
Prayers for all.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

This is disgusting, insane, and pathetic. God help us all.
Prayers for all.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

another Bapheling.... how many more do we need?