Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

SCREAMING _ NO BRAKES!

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT! God bless you Doq!!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

Yes but I am sad to say some family members who were with me abandoned ship this week. The trigger was jabs vs jobs. They said they had no choice. 😶

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Very sorry to hear that. There is always a choice. We all have family who made that choice unfortunately

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

"Give me Liberty or give me death" does that ring a bell?
Damn - foolish threats ... MAKE THEM FIRE YOU - put it writing with their name and signature!

HOWEVER THERE CURES _ Pls listen

https://vokalnow.com/video/4192?utm_source=Engaged%20%283%20Months%29&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Dr.%20Thomas%20Levy%20%28YuR9iG%29&_kx=1FvJcYtRMk7HQpnlddTx2RUmWszW87hfZA6_GvwPrPc%3D.SwvL6p

(2) Show this thread

ouiiii 😎✊

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

yup, energized, hopeful,passionate... for once 0 headache and only some ear ringing

YES!! My dreams have been restless and emotional for days. But even more than that, I have not been able to sit still all morning.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The energy has been literally off the sincs since December hun.
I mean knock Nana down stronger!

How do I know?
Because I CAN PHYSICALLY SEE THE ENERGY WAVES!

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

yup

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

It is about to blow...you can feel it with every. passing day. The crescendo is getting louder for the masses.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

It’s real. If it’s shaking you up, get outside barefoot and ground. Connect to God, the Light, and allow the release of emotions that do not serve you. 🙏☀️🧘‍♂️

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

For Sure!

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

The Jacksons - Can You Feel It (7" Version - Official Audio) - YouTube

"Can You Feel It" by The Jacksons​Listen to The Jacksons: https://TheJacksons.lnk.to/listenYD​Subscribe to the official Jacksons YouTube channel: https://The...

100%

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Have for the last 3 days

i feel something. i got a migraine

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

It’s mind boggling! Sending prayers around the clock to all my Amercan brothers and sisters. It’s time! 🙏