Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Sure wish He'd let me in on what exactly it is that I've been chosen FOR, then I could get right on to it. However, that'd be too easy. as nothing in this has been, so idunno why I even waste time with wishin...

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What if I told you that you planned this entire life with your soul family in order to be here right now to help with this Great Awakening?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🤗 🤩 😇

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

It puts tears in my eyes knowing God chose me for this and I will fight for Him all the way!!!

Thank you LORD! I appreciate HIM for allowing me to be a part of this amazing time.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

I admit, I have a few times, gotten weary, BUT, the outcome is what I stay focused on. I want truth, law and order. Im in that line waiting and watching. Im NOT gonna jump in the other line. Lies and evil and death…… NO THANKS 🤷‍♀️

everyone needs to watch the Diverent series...

We are his remnants.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I been awake a long time also since like 1988. Be well !!!!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread