Patriot. Digital Soldier. Transparency breeds Trust. Trust unites People. Where We Go 1 We Go All.

#SaveTheChildren#NCSWIC#SpaceForce#TheGuardians#wwg1wga
CAUTIONπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

FEW THINGS ARE MORE SHOCKING THAN HEARING THE HARD TRUTH FROM THE MOUTH OF A CHILDπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

YET, IF YOU WANT TO BE FREE YOU NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTHπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

CHOICE, PATRIOTS! NCSWIC!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

Extremely jaded former FF/EMT, but Patriot 100%. #WWG1WGA #IStandWithFlynn #NeverSurrender #TrumpIsMyPresident #NeverForgetBenghazi

In response Reccared WWG1WGA to his Publication

Gutwrenching to see her talk so freely and nonchalant about such gruesome details. πŸ˜₯

In response CaedynsMom 4Ever to her Publication

That's one cold little girl....

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Evil Elf to his Publication

She's been programmed that this is normal. Her father and people she's been taught to have respect and authority for are completing these acts. This is what she thinks it's normal. How on earth do you see this little girl ever living a regular life after this? Even if they could remove her from this she's broken. Not able to be repaired. Her father made a monster. This is so horrible. So sad. My heart hurts.

Only people mentioned by @CanadianwholovesPatriots in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Donna Loves life, click on at the bottom under it