65,000 NATIONAL GUARD SOLDIERS AND AIRMEN IN D.C. [NOT 25,000]

Hello there, I am Dan Hogetson, Chief of the National Guard Bureau and this evening I am visiting some of the 65,000 National Guard soldiers and airmen that are on duty today in our nation's Capitol..."

https://t.me/Sparkledocmad/153

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

#FollowingGodsLight, Truth & Understanding are key! #WWG1WGA_WorldWide, #Trump2021 #MAGA

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Why did they really order 65,000 troops to DC???
Did alot more happen then we realize on the 20th?
Just doesn't make sense.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Marie Hurt to her Publication

I would assume there was a big operation that we know nothing about

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Marie Hurt to her Publication

Now we know they were rescuing children from the tunnels under the WH

(2) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

65,000? That's the size of a Trump rally!! I'd think we'd notice that kind of number of soldiers wouldn't we?

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Perhaps some were underground

(1) Show this thread

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

If you are like me you know someone who wants the vaccine. There is a 28 min. vid online with Doctors from all over the world debunking the Pandemic and the vaccine.
I took one doctors statement as an example and I highly reccomend you show this to those you know who want to unknowingly kill or enslave themselves.

MUST WATCH

#wwg1wga
#GodWins
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Please provide link

(1) Show this thread

older video from when there were 65000 of them.

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

And when were there 65,000 soldiers and airmen in D.C.?

(1) Show this thread

My President will always be President Trump. Fighting for freedom and for the children.

Thank you for your service and all of the soldiers and airmen.