Nailed it! Notice DJT always refers to “The Spanish Flu” in his speeches. All it requires is a little research (but our lazy society is too distracted from the Luciferian traps to do it).

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

The book "The Great Influenza," published about 20 years ago discussed in great detail the origins of the Spanish Flu. I recall nothing in it that supports this post in any way. Afraid I have to call BS on this one. It's a brilliant read, however.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Now you know what’s up! ⚔️😤⚔️

NIADS..under Fauci...2005..Full research...not coronavirus...bronchial Pneumonia...masks...

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

I have been sharing links to this book since the C19 breakout. I was kicked off Twitter 3 times. It's a well-written, referenced book and well worth the read.

Arthur Firstenberg: The Invisible Rainbow – A History of Electricity and Life [Radiation Sickness Explains All Past and Present Flu Outbreaks Including Wuhan Virus and Radiation Sickness on Cruise Ships

"ROBERT STEELE: This book documents the high probability that radiation sickness is caused by all forms of electricity including 5G, microwaves, and all other forms of emission.

The Spanish flu specifically, the current Wuhan virus — and the cruise ships particularly — as well as cancer and diabetes — are all arguably associated with electromagnetic pollution and exposure.

Shutting down the towers, putting the ill in Faraday protected areas, and giving them large doses of calcium radically REDUCES the epidemic.
I conclude that the author’s assertions merit a full hearing."
http://stateofthenation.co/?p=7400

In response Kay Tee to her Publication

good for you..!! It obviously helped or they wouldn't have banned you...

(1) Show this thread