Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

why does trump waste time with fox?

bongino is just a sell-out, and almost as bad as Hannity, pretending to be on our side.

I have not trusted him for the last 2 years

Bongino is a Parler sell-out also. He knows Parler gave 50 names to the FBLie to sell out patriots as domestic terrorists.

Anyone that edits and changes Trump's words is just spinning another lie to the public

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

exposing them all!

exposing bongino also

I th8ink bongino was behind the leak of 50 names to fblie, and I think they were trying to help fblie to entrap patriots with their free speech, and to find a way to spy on patriots.

I will never forget this. I will never forget that parler did this, and I got a visit in May from fblie over an alleged old parler post that was free speech.

FOOK BONGINO!! WHY WOULD TRUMP KEEP GOING ON FOX?
THESE ASSWIPES NEED TO BE EXPOSED, ALL OF THEM, MAYBE THAT IS WHY!

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

oh!!! i knew about leak and parler... i did not know
it was Dan!! I did read read your post long time ago (it seems) about FBI. yes expose them all, they are dispicable in my book.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

we need to warn each other. I did not realize Dan was so bad until he changed Trump's words this time, but said it was no edited. That is bald faced lies. I just never trusted him because he always had excuses about not speaking up for total free speech, and when he did speak up, it was always after others did, and it was not a hot controversy any more.

and bongino miraculously never got shut down. why? he was NEVER over the target!!! WHY WAS HE NEVER OVER THE TARGET? BECAUSE HE WAS NEVER COMMITTED TO PATRIOTS, BUT TO DAN HIMSELF. HIS POCKETBOOK FROM DAY 1. EVEN TO THROW TRUMP UNDER THE BUS WITH PATRIOTS, BUT IN A SUBTLE WAY, BY LITTLE CHANGES TO PERSPECTIVE FED TO PUBLIC.

just like now, with trump interview. why did he wait so long to let trump speak? why didn't he do it months ago? why not let trump speak with no changes to the message? BONGINO'S SECRET SERVICE LOYALTY IS TO DEEP STATE, SO HE IS EITHER BLACKMAILED, BRIBED, OR BRAINWASHED, OR A COMBINATION.

(1) Show this thread