Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Moving to Crypto's.

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

probability is that it goes down further. usually doesnt pay to buy the first dip. that said, if you buy in 5 increments, you could one now. nothing wrong with buying on the way back up as well.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

I believe VK or Doq predicted this to happen the end of July. Spot on.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Yep they sure did, interesting that crypto XRP flys up to 77.77 as I watched it myself. Just now starting to come back and level off.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Whole Sale.
Old Guard needed a Whole Lot of Fiat.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Time to buy!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

My piggy bank of savings is about to explode waiting on this.

(1) Show this thread