Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

To all of you shills who are dogging on Q and for all the patriots who have lost their belief in the "plan" listen up.
You never knew the plan because if you did you would see it in action. There is so much that has happened already but you don't see it because instead of actually reading it you just listened to rumors and shills. YOU ARE THE PATRIOTS THAT ARE IN CONTROL! Until you stop wearing the masks you say your not, actually demand change and stand up for your rights nothing will change. If you dont you will be an active participant in the next war.

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

BQQM!!!! Well said JQ! Patriots RISE UP!!!! Support our Great President. We need to stand side by side, hold each other up and put on the Armor of God!!!!! It’s Time for Strength, Conviction snd Courage. We are chosen for this time. We R the wind and the storm. Now. WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

No Sir, that was a MOAB