Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

This is the $500 Trillion lawsuit.

https://friendsoftheoriginalconstitution.org/lawsuit/

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Signed the declaration yestetday ! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

I signed it too! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

YAY - good job, Patriot!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ™ πŸ˜‡ πŸ’₯ πŸ‘Š

I also donated the maximum amount! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Wowser! You are so awesome! Keep setting that great example! πŸ˜‡ πŸ™ πŸ’₯ πŸ‘Š

I donated about the same amount we received in stimulus checks from the govt. and put it towards taking them down! BQQM! πŸ‘Š

I like that analogy - fantastic! 😁 πŸ˜‡

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dennis 1776, click on at the bottom under it