⚡️Ancient Alien Theorist🌤
Try to make you believe that fallen angels came up with a successful Angel-Human Hybrid. That is like saying they figured a way to combine fire and water into one cohesive organism.

GOD says in Hebrews 1:7,
HE “made HIS angels SPIRITS, and
HIS ministers a FLAME of FIRE 🔥

Ancient Alien Theorist🌤
Try to make you believe that fallen angels came up with a successful Angel-Human Hybrid. That is like saying they figured a way to combine fire and water into one cohesive organism.

GOD says in Hebrews 1:7,
HE “made HIS angels SPIRITS, and
HIS ministers a FLAME of FIRE 🔥

GOD says (before that) in verses 4-6 & 7,
That HIS Son, Jesus Christ, is the “FIRSTBEGOTTEN” and ONLY TRUE HYBRID to combine Spirit BURNING Fire with Combustible Earth Flesh — THAT JESUS “Being made so much BETTER than the angels, as HE hath by inheritance [BIRTHRIGHT/was born into human family &] obtained a more excellent NAME [achievement] than they [the angels]. 1️⃣

“F

“ANCIENT ALIENS say,”
(a Continuation)

“FOR unto WHICH of the angels said HE [GOD, The Father] at any time, Thou art MY Son, this day have I begotten THEE? [!?!!] AND AGAIN, I will be to HIM [JESUS, His Creator &] a Father, and HE shall be to ME a [subordinate] Son?

“And again, when HE bringeth in the FIRSTBEGOTTEN into the world [on Planet Earth], HE saith, And let all the angels of God worship HIM.

“And of the [Heavenly] angels HE says, WHO makes HIS angels spirits [& they remain ‘spirits’-NOT hybrids], and HIS ministers [who STAY as] a flame of fire [& never do they cross that barrier - BECAUSE they CAN’T!].”

YET, GOD’s Born-again “sons of GOD” CAN partake of that Spirit Nature of GOD.

SO, we can laugh to scorn those devils thinking (as Lucifer said in Isaiah 14:14) they “will be like the Most High” GOD, however, the human family CAN (and does) partake of the GOD Nature Family!
🔅〽️⚠️🚸〽️⚠️🚸〽️⚠️🚸〽️⚠️🚸〽️⚠️🚸🔆
TY FATHER GOD for making Jesus like us, and
THEN Making

In response Marion Cheek to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MaCh3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marion Cheek, click on at the bottom under it