Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

When we all unite we win this fight!
In this upheaval we banish evil.
Whatever you can imagine, it has been done.
Nothing new under this son.
Every act of malicious hatered
Needs to be investigated.
Our lives are over far to soon
So raise your hands and change your tune.
Love has always been the key
So turn the lock and set US free!πŸ—πŸŒŽβ€
I hope you liked my little rhyme
Unity is now the time⏳🌎✌

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Lord, please heal our world and let us be a person who can help you. We pray this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

God, Please heal our world, awaken those who do not see the truth and the light, Lord we need you always, Amen.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

GOD ₩€ NEED YOU NOW AMEN
πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜‡βœοΈβ˜―οΈβœοΈπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ’―

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=qYJBxlpfgxo&feature=share

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

AmenπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Wow, she has a great voice!! Thank you for sharing!!

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Dear God hear our prayer in Jesus name amen πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ we praise you as if it s done Amen

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Heavenly Father please hear our prayer.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you; it will set you FREE ~ Marcus Mumford

Amen!

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Amen β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβœοΈ