Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Ordering $65k worth of Pizza n Hotdogs to go please.
Obumma Soetoro and it's mates really got an appetite goin on and they just love a bita youngen.

Fixed it!! 😾🔥👊

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I LL SAY IT AGAIN IMO THIS LOOKS WHITE HAT ALL THE WAY🤔 HOW MANY PUNISHERS STANDING OUT SIDE PICS ,ANSWER ALL OF THEM! I AM STARTING TO INJOY THIS MOVIE 4 SHUR!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I LL SAY IT AGAIN IMO THIS LOOKS WHITE HAT ALL THE WAY🤔 HOW MANY PUNISHERS STANDING OUT SIDE PICS ,ANSWER ALL OF THEM! I AM STARTING TO INJOY THIS MOVIE 4 SHUR!

(2) Show this thread

MORE LIKE A PEDO PARTY❗️🤨I can just image what the after party looks like❗️🤨I WONDER HOW MANY TUNNELS HE HAS UNDER HIS HOUSE❗️and how much did he spend on Hot Dogs this time around or is it bring your own Hot Dogs or Pizza❗️😡

pomp and circumstance for a man who destroyed this country for 8 years

all the pics i hav seen they just dont look very happy partie goers
i mean just look at them its obvious

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

'they know'

(1) Show this thread