I just had an epiphany. I am a Starlink beta tester. To be one, it's not cheap or free and you are chosen based on your location and the number of users per open receiving cell. Here's the epiphany; It's been said that Starlink is the Quantum Internet. When "the blackout" happens that nukes all social media and the current internet, the new "Quantum/Starlink" internet will have been successfully tested via beta testers like me and enable the ease of the switchover. Basically the current Starlink beta testers are the guinea pigs for the new Quantum Internet. Current users are strategically dotted around the globe and the data being collected by Starlink is helping them set up Quantum. To me, that alone is worth being a beta tester not to mention getting decent internet for the first time in my life.#QUANTUM#QuantumInternet#STARLINK#ElonMusk#Blackout#wwg1wga#STARBASE#ELON#Tesla

Only people mentioned by @Buttermilk in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Butter Milk to her Publication

I wanna be one!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Butter Milk to her Publication