Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Mihai Creanga to his Publication

Have you found the connection with certain Cement manufactoring companies? The bones are closer than you know. Several Q posts on this subject.

I have a question / comment.
I believe a lot of things. I believe I am 100% awake and have been all of my adult life. Learned about Lolita express long ago. Maybe 15 years ago. Initially found it hard to believe, but knew it was true at some point long before most people had even heard of it. However, some of the sickest things I see, I find hard to believe, because I can’t believe any human being could be so sick. I pray that the truth comes out, whatever it is…at the same time I’m afraid. Can this stuff really be true? Some other things - on laptops - it’s mind boggling that anyone could be so sick.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bogeymitchell16 in this post can reply

In response Sandy Mit to her Publication

blue blood remember ????? they are the offsprings of cain the sun of reptilian snake remember??? they are hybrids they are not humans this is why they want to change our DNA as well ...transhumanist agenda smart dust chemtrails mrna vaccines etc

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Sandy Mit to her Publication

I am with you on that. It is beyond me to understand how someone can do these things. At the Bohemian Grove our Male Homosexual world leaders meet every year to perform satanic rituals one of which is where they put all their care hope and feelings into effagy form (they claim it is) and do a ritual sacrifice to get rid of them. Maybe this is part of it. It is at least a factor.