I want to talk about an encounter I had yesterday while I was out at dinner to make a point. A lady walked by us with her children as we were headed into the restaurant. She had a face sheild on and was double masked. Her two kids also masked. As they walked by us she mumbled to her kids how selfish we were for not wearing one. We didn't react and kept on walking. I just want to make one thing perfectly clear. I will not wear the masks, I will never get the shot and I will never be with a man who does either one! I'm proudly Anti-Medical Tyranny and this will never change!

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

i have to do a correction.... grams and spells are bugging me... soweee

Bravo.... i'm with you..
half of my family has taken the jab.
most still wear mask in public.

they are in for a massive rude awakening.
i did my best to tell them. even showed them data.

sad that they see me as stupid for not complying.
my heart aches because i love all of them.

good morning Ms. Serah

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

"We didn't react and kept on walking. I just want to make one thing perfectly clear. I will not wear the masks, I will never get the shot and I will never be with a man who does either one!"
That's hot⬆️. 😍

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response MrE Kuff to his Publication

🤭 lol, well it's true.

(1) Show this thread

I took the stairs in an office building one day. A lady coming down the stairs while I was going up the stairs very nastily told me that the building required masks. I just ignored her. It's pathetic what robots people have become.

100%

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Bravo.... i'm with you..
half of my fam ha taken ghe jab.
most still wear mask in public.

they will in for amassive rude awakening....
i did my best to tell them... even showed them data....

sad that they see me as stupid for not complying....
my heart aches because i love alll of them...

good morning Ms. Serah

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts