Under the 1871 DC corrupt corporation, American citizens were employees of the corporation. Slaves basically to serve the corporation. It's why the elite got richer, and many got poorer. It was rigged on purpose against you. Similar to why Jeff Bozos is a multi billionaire and his employees are barely getting by. They serve the corporation. It's time we get back to the republic for which it stands.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

I've been trying to tell people this for almost 2 years. Makes it pretty obvious who Q is 😉

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

PRO-TIP: for the COPY of this FLAG by the Q-POST IS with the PRECISE-[DI]MINTION of the CONTRACT-DOCUMENTS.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Teacher, Trump supporter, wife, mom, mimi.

AMEN!

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

👍Amen!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

this is done thru the methods of stop and correct those whom enslaved us with verbiage that is not in the now space

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

our turn to make the rules

FMC, on station, standing by for EXORD.

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

We were slaves.

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

It is Global.
First they teach you then they sold you out, at least they sell your Soul.

Freeeedom for all the PEOPLE !!!