GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Double check your neighborhood street lights for black lights.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

I call bullsht, if you want to simply test this, run a black light over one of your vaxxed fam members and make a video ... otherwise this is just creating fear ...

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

I agree about the saline. I was saying this to a friend of mine last week. They can't take out everyone at the same time but also there will be a lot of people who won't see things like the magnet test or the blacklights etc. which leads to more 'conspiracy theories'. I feel like the blue states got the majority of the saline because they're more compliant and don't need to be fully controlled just yet.

I am in a blue state and that is what I was trying to figure out. Why aren't people having reactions to the jab? Makes sense that they couldn't have everyone falling over at the same time to allow time for more people to vaccinate.

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

I'm in a blue state as well. I have fam and friends who took the damnable thing and so far (thank God) no major problems. I think some will see problems come flu season though. My consolation is I don't think satan's minions would have released this evil w/o having the antidote in case one of them got sick by mistake. Why people don't question the force being used to get people to take it is beyond me. Why some who got it are still afraid of those who haven't. I've never seen anything like this before. Still too many brain-dead for my comfort. Stay safe.