1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Edgar Cayce said that Vibrational Healing was the medicine of the future. Tesla made a Vibrational Healing Device. Rife did, invited doctors and scientists to demonstrate how he could cure cancer with it and they killed him. Jeshua was the original energy healer. Always credit God no matter what method you use. All life force energy in its perfected vibrant state (what healing takes place with) comes from God. Everything else is just a stable conduit for it. Reiki is open to astral parasites and I don't advise unless you call in Jeshua and God ) Sound is my favorite. The Bible says God used soundwaves to create the Universe. Study cymatics to see how sound can create form. We know the speed of vibration takes things from a solid, liquid to gas. The aethers hold the templates for all creation in a morphogenic field. These templates are coded to stabilize the frequencies of creation

https://universe-inside-you.com/nikola-teslas-vibrational-healing-device-sound-vibrational-medicine/

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

TY for sharing! I did not know this about Reiki! But yes, do everything with and through God!!! ;-)

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

When I came to know people who practiced it, I noticed an unusual amount of misfortunate mishaps surrounding them. I asked one of their method. They just ask for energy to come in.😨 Astral Parasites are ready to assist. They will lend energy to perform a healing, to keep you doing it and people coming back. Their energy loan comes with payback and interest; a sibling gets mugged, a friend gets fired, a neighbor friend's dog is hit by a car; these events tend to surround well-meaning but SLOPPY Reiki practitioners. Be clear where energy is Sourced from with methods that draw it externally. Use Gods Love for them from their own heart well if you use Reiki. I There are monks in Tibet who heal by sitting at the foot of the person and visualize, re-membering them in their Divine perfection, holding that field in place and the imperfections are re-membered perfect again. Beautiful and Powerful. It's my understanding that is how Jeshua healed, His faith in the truth was also perfect.

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it