When Tarot by Janine, Linda Paris, Sarge, Delara Esengil and others, with better contacts than many on here saw that Real Raw News is legitimate then their word is good enough for me. When you get people making angry knee jerk statements, in capitals, saying it is FALSE then they show themselves up to be no more awakened than democrats and it makes you wonder why they are on here? No knee jerk reaction should be made with either good or bad. Many of us have learnt to take a breath, a step back and do our own research with the help of those more learned than ourselves. Knee jerk, aggressive reactions are very worrying, not least for the person or persons making them...............

Only people mentioned by @cleanaircleanearth in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication

Tarot? As in fortune telling? Thats verification real raw news is legit? I dont you helped your case. This operation currently being carried out is about secrecy. Nothing will be revealed until its appointed time. And not everything will be revealed. Let me assure you, using logic rather than mysticism, that if anyone is actually being executed at GITMO, and I believe its possible that it has been happening, there is absolutely zero chance of that information being leaked. Like the lists of names and their current status at GITMO. This operation is more closely guarded than the plans for D-Day. Im sure there are some truths in their reporting. But as far as inside info from GITMO? Not a chance. ZERO. Thats my opinion. You have your opinion. You all but stated that we are condemning your opinion. I didn't take it way. And I dont when people disagree with me. But you just did what you accused them of doing. I dont care what you think. You shouldn't care about opposing views either.

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

And have you listened to any of them whatsoever? probably not. So you mock at someone reading tarot? so much for the great awakening and having an open mind. So maybe if you listened to any of the people I listed instead of making a knee jerk reaction to something you mock you might, just might be able to form a wider opinion than the 2D one that seems to be doing the 'thinking'. Am sure Janine, Linda PAris, Sarge and Dilara Esengil would be very impressed with your open mind. Maybe you should tell them they are talking sh**? You'll be telling me next you listen to 'Dr' Charlie Ward lol

(1) Show this thread