Cruise ships are essentially small test groups. In this case, they proved that the Covid-19 vaccines don’t work as advertised.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Watching you watching me watching you....

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

THERE IS NO COVID...this was a HUGE GLOBAL HOAX: https://rumble.com/embed/vi6xh7/?pub=81ytx

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Two of my sisters left the same port the day before on the Carnival Breeze. They are of the mindset that they are immune. They will be cruising on the Vista in September. I am the only member of my family that didn't take the vax out of 17.

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

My family as well. Guess the scare tactics worked

(1) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

dont work as advertised but work as per ‘their’ plain