Has anyone seen any new posts lately from CodemonkeyZ since he seemed to throw in the towel with his Twitter statement a couple of weeks ago?

Only people mentioned by @SANTAFAN1776 in this post can reply

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response SANTA FAN to her Publication

Since you wrote this, yesterday, Mar 17, I saw a link somewhere of a new video! I don't have it, but I'm sure on yt, Bit or Rumble...maybe yt first?

Here for our future, the future of the Republic. 🇺🇸

He hasn't posywd on his Telegram since Jan. 20th.

He's actually posted a few times since on Telegram, last one being on March 22nd

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

I just saw a video yesterday. He's still doing his plane disseminations. I think his "giving up" is optics because he was asked to go silent on the comms for awhile.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Ron can be found as CodeMonkey over at GAB.com.

Here for our future, the future of the Republic. 🇺🇸

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

ty

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I saw his telegram post on wego a few days ago...👍

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Haven't seen anything from Ron since Parler went down