Illuminati symbolism and city layout design abound in this new city of Astana, said to have been built as a NWO headquarters, yet not in use now, what to make of this place? There is more to learn of it on youtube. Quite a curious place.

https://www.exutopia.com/dark-tourism-illuminati-capital/

from a birds eye view pretty much every sports stadium resembles their all seeing eye

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LipstikkNLeather in this post can reply

In response Lynn Frank to her Publication

Wow!

🇺🇲Patriot🇺🇲Q'urious🇺🇲Mom🇺🇲Wife🇺🇲Trump is My President🇺🇲JFK Roxx🇺🇲I hate Satanist, Pedophiles,The Illuminate, F*K the DEEPSTATE

in NY the dome or whatever the structure is called that shoots the two blue beams up into the sky to resemble the twin towers, it also looks like the all seeing eye with a birds eye view & the light beams are actually a mockery & not a tribute or a memorial for the 9/11 victims

🇺🇲Patriot🇺🇲Q'urious🇺🇲Mom🇺🇲Wife🇺🇲Trump is My President🇺🇲JFK Roxx🇺🇲I hate Satanist, Pedophiles,The Illuminate, F*K the DEEPSTATE

I just remembered the name of the structure, it's called "the oculus"
& to get even deeper, think about the virtual reality headset called "the oculus" it was invented for a tool for mind control but luckily the vr didn't take off as good as they thought it would

(2) Show this thread